Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:32 am

Put your name here and what you would like to help with, so I would say Viperbow - Heavy and medium tanks.

Hope to see a few of you more experienced players putting your name forward Wink

Back to top Go down

Re: Sign up to be a mentor!

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:09 pm

Viper! I need help in my Patton. I love American mediums and have been having fun in all of them except this one....It's a bit squishy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:26 pm

Ok ares, we have to arrange a time to play some games and see whats up. I personally haven't gone down the American line, but I have the Leopard PTA, the ultimate in squishy tanks Razz

So lets see what we can do with you

Back to top Go down

Post  Fubar2012 on Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:00 am

Viperbow wrote:Ok ares, we have to arrange a time to play some games and see what's up. I personally haven't gone down the American line, but I have the Leopard PTA, the ultimate in squishy tanks Razz

So lets see what we can do with you
It was suggested to me by our former head of state that if-in I want to learn how to play my E-75 properly that I should trying and get you to reinvest in one and platoon up with you...got a feeling it would be a steep learning curve...but hey wtf ave got mega brownie points now...nudge nudge wink wink....your new premium account...how's yir father affraid 
Fubar2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum